Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my family tree site!  I'm not yet certain exactly what this site is going to be all about, but I wanted to create a place where, while I'm doing all of this research I can come and vent - genealogy research can be very frustrating at times, celebrate - it can also be EXTREMELY exciting, and reflect - sometimes researching your ancestry involves asking yourself (and probably everyone else around you) lots and lots of questions.

I have been researching my genealogy for around ten years now and over time, I hope to use these blogs to share with you my various findings.  Hopefully, eventually there will be enough information listed here that you may find something useful or interesting that pertains to your own family history.  I would really enjoy it if this could become a place for distant relatives to get in touch.  I would love to exchange old photos and stories about our ancestors.  After all, if we go far enough back, my familial story is very likely yours too.  I welcome corrections and suggestions as well.  And if you see your name or a photo you would like removed, please let me know.

Putting together your own family's history is definitely a journey, but it is one well worth taking.  Thanks for joining me on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment